Chapter 1 - Mississippi Electronic Protection Licensing Act Rules and Regulation
- Rule 19-7-1.01 - Purpose
- Rule 19-7-1.02 - Authority
- Rule 19-7-1.03 - Scope
- Rule 19-7-1.04 - Definitions
- Rule 19-7-1.05 - Licensing Requirements
- Rule 19-7-1.06 - Exceptions to Licensure
- Rule 19-7-1.07 - Continuing Education Requirements
- Rule 19-7-1.08 - Violations and Penalties
- Rule 19-7-1.09 - Electronic Protection Advisory Board
- Rule 19-7-1.10 - Severability
- Rule 19-7-1.11 - Effective Date
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.