Chapter 05 - Soil and Plant Amendment Law
- Administrative Procedures and Hearing Rules for Promulgation of Regulations (§ 2-1-3-05-100.01 to 2-1-3-05-100.13)
- Advisory Council Establishment, Composition and Duties (§ 2-1-3-05-101.01 to 2-1-3-05-101.03)
- Investigational Allowances (§ 2-1-3-05-102.01 to 2-1-3-05-102.02)
- Analytical Methods For Active Ingredients (§ 2-1-3-05-103.01 to 2-1-3-05-103.03)
- To Define Fortified Potting Soil (§ 2-1-3-05-104.01 to 2-1-3-05-104.02)
- Minimum Standards For Soil and/or Plant Amendment Product Scientific Testing to Support Claims (§ 2-1-3-05-105)
- Industrial Waste, By-Product, or Co-Products as a Source of Soil/Plant Amendment Products Or Ingredients (§ 2-1-3-05-106.01 to 2-1-3-05-106.03)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.