Part 1 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MOLLUSCAN SHELLFISH RELATED ACTIVITIES
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Definitions (Rule 22-1-2.1)
- Chapter 3 - Management and Classification of Molluscan Shellfish Growing Waters (Rule 22-1-3.1 to 22-1-3.10)
- Chapter 4 - Harvesting, Landing and Transfer of Molluscan Shellfish (Rule 22-1-4.1 to 22-1-4.5)
- Chapter 5 - Labeling and Tagging of Molluscan Shellfish (Rule 22-1-5.1 to 22-1-5.7)
- Chapter 6 - Receiving, Storage, Handling and Packing of Molluscan Shellfish (Rule 22-1-6.1 to 22-1-6.4)
- Chapter 7 - Shipping and Transportation of Molluscan Shellfish (Rule 22-1-7.1 to 22-1-7.2)
- Chapter 8 - Molluscan Shellfish Aquaculture Operations (Rule 22-1-8.1 to 22-1-8.3)
- Chapter 9 - Molluscan Shellfish Dealers, Processors and Facilities (Rule 22-1-9.1 to 22-1-9.7)
- Chapter 10 - Molluscan Shellfish Leases (Rule 22-1-10.1 to 22-1-10.3)
- Chapter 11 - Other Molluscan Shellfish Related Activities: Cultch Planting, Relaying, and Transplanting (Rule 22-1-11.1 to 22-1-11.8)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.