Part 13 - RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR AQUACULTURE IN THE MARINE ENVIRONMENT IN THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
- Chapter 1 - Introduction, version 2
- Chapter 2 - Definitions (Rule 22-13- 2.1)
- Chapter 3 - Requirements Applicable to All Aquaculture Operations (Rule 22-13-3.1)
- Chapter 4 - Requirements Specific to Finfish and Crustacean Aquaculture (Rule 22-13-4.1 to 22-13-4.4)
- Chapter 5 - Monitoring Program Requirements (Rule 22-13-5.1 to 22-13-5.3)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.