Part 240 - PERS, Optional Retirement Plan
- Article I - ESTABLISHMENT OF PLAN AND TRUST (§ 27-240-I-1.1)
- Article II - DEFINITIONS (§ 27-240-II-2.1 to 27-240-II-2.30)
- Article III - ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION (§ 27-240-III-3.1 to 27-240-III-3.5)
- Article IV - PLAN CONTRIBUTIONS (§ 27-240-IV-4.1 to 27-240-IV-4.7)
- Article V - FUND SPONSORS/FUNDING VEHICLES (§ 27-240-V-5.1 to 27-240-V-5.2)
- Article VI - VESTING (§ 27-240-VI-6.1 to 27-240-VI-6.2)
- Article VII - BENEFITS (§ 27-240-VII-7.1 to 27-240-VII-7.9)
- Article VIII - GENERAL PROVISIONS AND LIMITATIONS REGARDING BENEFITS (§ 27-240-VIII-8.1)
- Article IX - ADMINISTRATOR (§ 27-240-IX-9.1 to 27-240-IX-9.3)
- Article X - AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION (§ 27-240-X-10.1 to 27-240-X-10.2)
- Article XI - MISCELLANEOUS (§ 27-240-XI-11.1 to 27-240-XI-11.6)
- Article XII - TRUST (§ 27-240-XII-12.1 to 27-240-XII-12.4)
- Article XIII - ADOPTION OF THE PLAN (§ 27-240-XIII-13.1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.