Chapter 1 - PURCHASING GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
- Rule 36-101-1.1 - WCC Purview
- Rule 36-101-1.2 - Statewide Wireless Contracts
- Rule 36-101-1.3 - Purchases Outside the MSWIN and Master Cellular Agreements
- Rule 36-101-1.4 - Purchasing Thresholds and Required Approvals
- Rule 36-101-1.5 - Submission of Information for Approval
- Rule 36-101-1.6 - Emergency Procurements of Wireless Products and Services
- Rule 36-101-1.7 - For Assistance
- Attachment 101-1-A - Wireless Communication Plan
Current through April 7, 2022
Introduction. Mississippi Code Section 25-53-171 establishes the Mississippi Wireless Communication Commission ("Commission") to plan and oversee the implementation of a statewide wireless communication system for use by all government entities in the state. To assist the Commission in achieving that goal, Mississippi Code Section 25-53-171(4) gives the Commission, in conjunction with the Department of Information Technology Services, the authority and responsibility to approve all wireless communication purchases within the state and to set forth rules and regulations governing these purchases. In accordance with this charge, the Commission has established the following guidelines and procedures for the approval process.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.