Part 4 - Community Services
- Chapter 1 - Small Municipal and Limited Population County Grant Program (SMLPC) (Rule 6-4-1.1 to 6-4-1.15)
- Chapter 2 - Rural Impact Fund Grant Program (RIF) (Rule 6-4-2.1 to 6-4-2.13)
- Chapter 3 - Amended Local Governments Capital Improvements Revolving Loan Program (CAP) (Rule 6-4-3.1 to 6-4-3.15)
- Chapter 4 - The Mississippi Development Infrastructure Program (DIP) (Rule 6-4-4.1 to 6-4-4.27)
- Chapter 5 - Hometown Mississippi Retirement (Rule 6-4-5.1 to 6-4-5.13)
- Chapter 6 - Mississippi Single Family Residential Housing (Rule 6-4-6.1 to 6-4-6.9)
- Chapter 7 - HOME Program (Rule 6-4-7.1 to 6-4-7.15)
- Chapter 8 - Emergency Shelter Grants Program (Rule 6-4-8.1 to 6-4-8.19)
- Chapter 9 - Community Development Block Grant Programs (Rule 6-4-9.1 to 6-4-9.20)
- Chapter 10 - Public Facilities-Community Self-Help Program (Rule 6-4-10.1 to 6-4-10.5)
- Chapter 11 - Economic Development-Public Improvements (Rule 6-4-11.1 to 6-4-11.8)
- Chapter 12 - Mississippi Main Street Investment Revolving Loan Program (Rule 6-4-12.1 to 6-4-12.39)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.