Part 34 - State Policies Regarding Children with Disabilities under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act Amendments of 2004
- Subpart A - GENERAL
- Subpart B - STATE ELIGIBILITY
- Subpart C - LOCAL EDUCATIONAL AGENCY ELIGIBILITY (§ 7-34-C-300.200 to 7-34-C-300.230)
- Subpart D - EVALUATIONS, ELIGIBILITY DETERMINATIONS, INDIVIDUALIZED EDUCATION PROGRAMS, AND EDUCATIONAL PLACEMENTS
- Subpart E - PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS
- Subpart F - MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT, CONFIDENTIALITY, AND PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Subpart G - AUTHORIZATION, ALLOTMENT, USE OF FUNDS, AND AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS
- Subpart H - PRESCHOOL GRANTS FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES (§ 7-34-H-300.800 to 7-34-H-300.818)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.