Mont. Admin. R. 32.5.101 - DEFINITIONS
(1) "Livestock" means cattle, horses, mules, asses, sheep, llamas, alpacas, domestic bison, swine, ostriches, rheas, emus, goats, alternative livestock as defined in 87-4-406, MCA, and other animals for purposes of disease prevention, control and eradication.
(2) "Out-of-state livestock" means livestock not subject to the special levies funding the department of livestock because of not being domiciled in the state on tax assessment dates;
(3) "Laboratory" means the Montana Department of Livestock Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory at Bozeman.
(4) "Specimen" means any portion, or all, of an animal, or any of its waste products or by-products submitted to the laboratory for test or other procedures.
(5) "Procedure" means any form of laboratory testing including, but not limited to, the disciplines of pathology, bacteriology, clinical pathology, virology, serology, and milk analysis.
81-2-102, MCA; IMP, 81-2-102, MCA;
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.