Mont. Admin. R. 36.25.812 - NOMINATION OF TRACTS FOR ACQUISITION
(1) Any person may nominate a tract or tracts for acquisition.
(2) Nominations must be on a form issued by the department and must be sent to Land Banking, Department of Natural Resources and Conservation, P.O. Box 201601, Helena, MT 59620-1601.
(a) The department may not accept incomplete nominations.
(3) The department may contract with a third party, such as a licensed real estate agent, to act on behalf of the state in acquiring a tract or tracts.
(4) The department shall notify each trust beneficiary whose land sale proceeds would potentially support the proposed acquisition. Notice to the trust beneficiary must go to the contact person identified for each trust affected by the proposed acquisition.
(5) The department shall post all tracts nominated for acquisition on the department's web site or other equivalent electronic medium. The department shall update the status of the tract throughout the process, including all applicable reports.
77-2-328, 77-2-362, MCA; IMP, 77-2-328, 77-2-364, MCA;
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.