RULE 17.8.1703 - REGISTRATION PROCESS AND INFORMATION
RULE 17.8.1703. REGISTRATION PROCESS AND INFORMATION
(1) A registration eligible facility is registered upon the department's receipt of the form and information required in (2) and (3) and the appropriate fee required in ARM 17.8.1704. The department shall acknowledge receipt of a registration within 30 days after receiving the registration.
(2) The owner or operator shall provide the following information to the department, using a form provided by the department:
(a) facility name and mailing address;
(b) owner or operator's name, address, and telephone number;
(c) physical location of facility (legal description to the nearest 1/4 section) ;
(d) contact person and telephone number;
(e) general nature of business;
(f) standard industrial classification code (SIC) ;
(g) SIC description;
(h) narrative description of the site and facility; and
(i) site map.
(3) The owner or operator shall provide the following additional equipment-specific information to the department for each emitting unit, including any air pollution control equipment:
(a) manufacturer's name;
(b) unit type;
(c) date of manufacture; and
(d) maximum rated design capacity.
(4) The owner or operator of a registered facility shall notify the department, using the registration form provided by the department, of any change(s) to the registration information, within 15 days after the change(s).
(5) The owner or operator of a registered facility that is modified and becomes subject to the provisions of 42 USC 7475, 7503, or 7661 shall meet the requirements of ARM Title 17, chapter 8, subchapters 8, 9, 10 and/or 12.
(6) The owner or operator of a registration eligible facility may not commence operations under the provisions of this subchapter until the facility has been registered with the department, except as provided in ARM 17.8.1710(1).
(7) The owner or operator of a registration eligible facility for which a valid MAQP has been issued may register with the department and request revocation of the MAQP.(NEW, 2006 MAR p. 893, Eff. 4/7/06.)
75-2-111, 75-2-234, MCA; IMP, 75-2-234, MCA;
The following state regulations pages link to this page.