Subchapter 12.11.3 - Boating Regulations
- Rule 12.11.301 - PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES
- Rule 12.11.302 through 12.11.304 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.305 - VENTILATION SYSTEMS
- Rule 12.11.306 through 12.11.309 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.310 - FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- Rule 12.11.311 through 12.11.314 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.315 - LIGHTS
- Rule 12.11.316 through 12.11.319 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.320 - SOUND PRODUCING DEVICES ON MOTORBOATS
- Rule 12.11.321 through 12.11.324 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.325 - MEASURING LENGTH OF BOAT
- Rule 12.11.326 through 12.11.329 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.330 - DEFINITION OF "VESSEL"
- Rule 12.11.331 - SNOWMOBILES ON PUBLIC WATERS
- Rule 12.11.332 through 12.11.339 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.340 - ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY
- Rule 12.11.341 - IDENTIFIED AREAS THREATENED WITH AQUATIC INVASIVE SPECIES AND APPLICABLE QUARANTINE MEASURES [TRANSFERRED]
- Rule 12.11.342 - [Repealed]
- Rule 12.11.343 through 12.11.344 - Reserved
- Rule 12.11.345 - USE RESTRICTIONS AT MONTANA POWER COMPANY DAMS (REPEALED)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.