Subchapter 24.183.5 - Licensing
- Rule 24.183.501 - BOARD-APPROVED CURRICULA
- Rule 24.183.502 - APPLICATIONS
- Rule 24.183.503 - APPLICATION REFERENCES
- Rule 24.183.504 - EXPIRATION OF APPLICATIONS
- Rule 24.183.505 - EXHIBITS OF LAND SURVEYING PROJECTS
- Rule 24.183.506 - EQUIVALENCY OF MILITARY EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Rule 24.183.507 and 24.183.508 - Reserved
- Rule 24.183.509 - EXAMINATION PROCEDURES
- Rule 24.183.510 - GRANT AND ISSUE LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES
- Rule 24.183.511 - LICENSE SEAL
- Rule 24.183.512 - APPLICATION FOR EMERITUS STATUS
- Rule 24.183.514 - NONROUTINE APPLICATIONS
- Rule 24.183.515 - APPLICANTS WITH CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.