Subchapter 24.29.16 - Utilization and Treatment Guidelines
- Rule 24.29.1601 - DEFINITIONS
- Rule 24.29.1604 - APPLICABILITY OF UTILIZATION AND TREATMENT RULES
- Rule 24.29.1607 - APPLICABILITY OF FORMULARY RULES TO OUT-PATIENT SERVICES
- Rule 24.29.1609 - APPLICABILITY OF UTILIZATION AND TREATMENT GUIDELINES FOR MANAGED CARE ORGANIZATIONS OR PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS
- Rule 24.29.1611 - UTILIZATION AND TREATMENT GUIDELINES
- Rule 24.29.1616 - INCORPORATION BY REFERENCE AND UPDATES TO THE FORMULARY
- Rule 24.29.1621 - [Repealed]
- Rule 24.29.1624 - INTEGRATION OF FORMULARY WITH MONTANA UTILIZATION AND TREATMENT GUIDELINES - WHEN PRIOR AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED
- Rule 24.29.1631 - SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR TRANSITION OF LEGACY CLAIMS - WHEN APPLICABLE
- Rule 24.29.1641 - INDEPENDENT MEDICAL REVIEW PROCESS
- Rule 24.29.1645 - EXPEDITED CASE REVIEW FOR PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS BY DLI MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Rule 24.29.1648 - DISPUTE RESOLUTION FOR FORMULARY
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.