Subchapter 24.29.31 - Reopening of Closed Medical Benefits
- Rule 24.29.3101 - INTRODUCTION - APPLICABILITY - VOLUNTARY PAYMENTS
- Rule 24.29.3103 - DEFINITIONS
- Rule 24.29.3107 - TIMELINES AND EXPLANATION OF STATUS CLASSIFICATIONS OF A PETITION
- Rule 24.29.3111 - PETITION FOR REOPENING
- Rule 24.29.3114 - SUBMISSION OF MEDICAL RECORDS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION-EFFECT OF FAILURE TO SUBMIT MEDICAL RECORDS OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Rule 24.29.3117 - JOINT PETITION FOR REOPENING
- Rule 24.29.3121 - REVIEW BY MEDICAL DIRECTOR - CONSENT OF BOTH PARTIES
- Rule 24.29.3124 - REVIEW BY MEDICAL REVIEW PANEL - REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Rule 24.29.3127 - PERIODIC REVIEW OF CERTAIN REOPENED MEDICAL BENEFITS
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.