Chapter 24.30 - INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
- Subchapter 24.30.1 - General Safety (Rule 24.30.101 to 24.30.107)
- Subchapter 24.30.2 - Logging Safety (Rule 24.30.201 to 24.30.271)
- Subchapter 24.30.7 - Boiler Safety (Rule 24.30.701 to 24.30.749)
- Subchapter 24.30.12 - Licensing Requirements for Hoisting Operators and Crane Operators (Rule 24.30.1201 to 24.30.1207)
- Subchapter 24.30.13 - Mine Safety and Health (Rule 24.30.1301 to 24.30.1311)
- Subchapter 24.30.17 - License Requirements for Construction Blasters (Rule 24.30.1701 to 24.30.1707)
- Subchapter 24.30.25 - Implementation Of Education-Based Safety Programs For Workers' Compensation Purposes (Rule 24.30.2501 to 24.30.2558)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.