Subchapter 36.24.1 - Financial Assistance
- Rule 36.24.101 - PURPOSE
- Rule 36.24.102 - DEFINITIONS AND CONSTRUCTION OF RULES
- Rule 36.24.103 - DIRECT LOANS
- Rule 36.24.104 - TYPES OF BONDS; FINANCIAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Rule 36.24.105 - OTHER TYPES OF BONDS
- Rule 36.24.106 - COVENANTS REGARDING FACILITIES FINANCED BY THE LOAN
- Rule 36.24.107 - FEES
- Rule 36.24.108 - EVALUATION OF FINANCIAL MATTERS AND COMMITMENT AGREEMENT
- Rule 36.24.109 - REQUIREMENTS FOR DISBURSING OF LOAN
- Rule 36.24.110 - TERMS OF LOAN AND BONDS
- Rule 36.24.111 - FINANCIAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR LOANS TO PRIVATE PERSONS
- Rule 36.24.112 - TAX INCREMENT REVENUE BONDS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.