Subchapter 44.3.24 - Ballot Form and Uniformity and Determining a Valid Vote
- Rule 44.3.2401 - BALLOT FORM AND UNIFORMITY (REPEALED)
- Rule 44.3.2402 - DETERMINING A VALID VOTE IN MANUALLY COUNTING AND RECOUNTING PAPER BALLOTS
- Rule 44.3.2403 - DETERMINING A VALID WRITE-IN VOTE IN MANUALLY COUNTING AND RECOUNTING PAPER BALLOTS
- Rule 44.3.2404 - DETERMINING A VALID VOTE ON AN ELECTRONIC VOTING SYSTEM
- Rule 44.3.2405 - DETERMINING A VALID VOTE ON A FEDERAL WRITE-IN ABSENTEE BALLOT
- Rule 44.3.2406 - APPLICABILITY TO ELECTIONS ALLOWING VOTES FOR MORE THAN ONE CANDIDATE FOR A POSITION
- Rule 44.3.2407 - METHOD OF CORRECTION OF BALLOT
- Rule 44.3.2408 - BALLOT FORM AND UNIFORMITY
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.