Subchapter 8.99.5 - Microbusiness Finance Program
- Rule 8.99.501 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - CRITERIA
- Rule 8.99.502 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - APPLICATION PROCESS
- Rule 8.99.503 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - INTEREST
- Rule 8.99.504 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - TERMS
- Rule 8.99.505 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS
- Rule 8.99.506 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - RENEWAL REQUIREMENTS
- Rule 8.99.507 - DEVELOPMENT LOAN - NONRENEWAL
- Rule 8.99.508 - DEVELOPMENT LOANS - NONCOMPLIANCE AND DEFAULT
- Rule 8.99.509 - ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNT
- Rule 8.99.510 - MICROBUSINESS LOANS - LENDING OUTSIDE THE REGION (REPEALED)
- Rule 8.99.511 - MICROBUSINESS LOANS - ELIGIBILITY FOR AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.