To register with the Division as a reserve study specialist or renew a registration, a person must submit:
(a) A registration on a form prescribed by the Division which includes the name and business address of the person registering as a reserve study specialist or renewing his or her registration; and
(b) A fee in an amount to be established annually by the Division to cover the administrative cost of registering the person or renewing the registration.
2. A registration as a reserve study specialist is valid for 2 years after the date on which the registration is issued by the Division, unless , before the expiration date stated on the registration card, the reserve study specialist renews his or her registration.
To renew a registration as a reserve study specialist, the registrant must:
Successfully complete at least 6 hours of continuing education in courses approved by the Commission, which must consist of:
(1) Three hours of instruction relating to chapters 116, 116A and 116B of NRS and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto, with an emphasis on recent changes to those chapters and regulations; and
(2) Three hours of instruction relating to financial matters; and (b) Submit to the Division:
Submit to the Division:
(1) Another registration and fee required by subsection 1; and
(2) Documentation of the successful completion of the continuing education required by paragraph (a).
Nev. Admin. Code § 116A.415
Added to NAC by Comm'n for Common-Interest Communities & Condo. Hotels by R145-06, eff. 4-17-2008; A by R164-09, 5-5-2011; Added to NAC by Comm'n for Common-Interest Communities & Condo. Hotels by R145-06, eff. 4-17-2008; A by R164-09, 5-5-2011; A by R050-13, eff. 8/10/2015; A by R050-13, eff. 8/10/2015