Nev. Admin. Code § 284.696 - Unlawful discrimination
1. An employee alleging unlawful discrimination based on any pertinent state or federal law or regulation may:
(a) Report the alleged discrimination to:
(1) The division of the Division of Human Resource Management that investigates sex- or gender-based harassment and discrimination;
(2) The Attorney General;
(3) The employee's appointing authority;
(4) An equal employment opportunity officer;
(5) A personnel representative of the department in which the employee is employed; or
(6) The office charged with enforcing affirmative action within the appropriate university, state college or community college which is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education;
(b) Except as otherwise provided in NRS 284.384, use the procedure for the adjustment of a grievance contained in NAC 284.658 to 284.6957, inclusive; or
(c) File a complaint, other than a complaint described in NAC 284.658, with:
(1) The Nevada Equal Rights Commission pursuant to NRS 613.405; or
(2) The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
2. The appointing authority of an employee who has alleged unlawful discrimination shall promptly notify the deputy attorney general or staff counsel assigned to represent the agency of the allegation and the actions which are being undertaken by the agency to address the allegation.
NRS 284.065, 284.155, 284.343, 284.4082
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.