Nev. Admin. Code § 624.725 - Administrative citation: Service; contents
A written administrative citation issued pursuant to NRS 624.341 may be served by personal service on the person named in the administrative citation, or a designated representative thereof, or by certified mail to the address of record of the person and must include, to the extent applicable:
1. The name and last known business or residential address of the person;
2. A numbered identification of the person;
3. The date on which the citation is issued;
4. The number of the citation;
5. A list of the sections of this chapter or chapter 624 of NRS which the person is alleged to have violated and a description of the alleged violation;
6. Corrective actions, if any, ordered against the person;
7. Administrative fines, if any, to be assessed against the person;
8. The reimbursement costs, if any, which the person is ordered to pay to cover the costs of any investigation;
9. The date by which the person must complete any corrective actions ordered;
10. The date by which the person must pay any administrative fines or reimbursement of investigative costs;
11. A description of the manner in which the person may contest the citation, including, without limitation, the period during which the person may contest the citation and the consequences of failing to contest the citation timely;
12. The signature of the Executive Officer; and
13. Any other information required by the Board.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.