Nev. Admin. Code § 645.611 - Advertisement of services: Use of terms "team" and "group
A licensee may use the term "team" or "group" to advertise the services provided by the licensee if:
1. The use of the term does not constitute the unlawful use of a trade name and is not deceptively similar to a name under which any other person is lawfully doing business;
2. The team or group is composed of more than one licensee;
3. The members of the team or group are employed by the same broker;
4. The name of the team or group contains the name and license number of at least one of the members of the team or group; and
5. The advertising complies with all other applicable provisions of this chapter and chapter 645 of NRS.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.