Nev. Admin. Code § 680C.250 - Public meeting of Commissioner to present preliminary budget request for inclusion in executive budget; notice of meeting and opportunity to comment; required contents of budget request
1. On or before April 30 of each even-numbered year, the Commissioner will hold a public meeting to present his or her preliminary budget request to be submitted for inclusion in the executive budget pursuant to the guidelines determined by the Office of Finance. Notice of the meeting must be posted at least 5 working days before the meeting.
2. The preliminary budget request presented by the Commissioner must:
(a) To the extent practicable, contain:
(1) Base budget expenditures, including, without limitation, expenditures relating to personnel, operations, equipment and technology and other expenses necessary for the efficient and effective functioning of the Division as a regulatory agency; and
(2) Recommended enhancements to the budget.
(b) Provide any estimated change to the annual fee set forth in NAC 680C.200 and the reason therefor.
3. The public meeting held pursuant to this section must provide all interested parties with an opportunity to comment on the preliminary budget request.
Added to NAC by Comm'r of Insurance by R001-16, eff. 6-28-2016; A by R024-17, 12-19-2017, eff. 7-1-2019
NRS 679B.130, 680C.110
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.