Nev. Admin. Code § 293.120 - Sample ballots: Primary elections
Current through August 4, 2021
The county clerk shall:
NRS 293.124, 293.247, 293.565
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 293.120 Sample ballots: Primary elections. (NRS 293.124, 293.247, 293.565) The county clerk shall:
1. Mail a copy of the sample ballot for the primary election, as provided in NRS 293.565, to each candidate who has filed with the county clerk a declaration of candidacy or an acceptance of candidacy. The copy must be mailed to the mailing address which is stated in the declaration of candidacy or acceptance of candidacy.
2. Mail a copy of the sample ballot for the primary election, as provided in NRS 293.565, to each candidate who has been certified to the county clerk by the Secretary of State.
3. If a candidate’s name appears on more than one type of sample ballot, mail a copy of at least one of the sample ballots to the candidate, but the county clerk shall make a copy of each sample ballot available to the candidate upon request.
4. Mail a copy of at least five sample ballots and provide an electronic copy of each sample ballot for a primary election, as provided in NRS 293.565, to the Secretary of State.
5. Post a copy of the sample ballot or a list of candidates in a conspicuous place in the county clerk’s office.
[Sec’y of State, Conduct of Elections Reg. § A-12, eff. 2-28-80] — (NAC A 7-18-88; R217-97, 5-26-98; R183-01, 5-10-2002; R072-06, 7-14-2006)