Nev. Admin. Code § 293.291 - Form to request absent ballot; voting at polling place after receipt
Current through August 4, 2021
NRS 293.124, 293.247, 293.250, 293.330
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 293.291 Form to request absent ballot; voting at polling place after receipt. (NRS 293.124, 293.247, 293.250, 293.330)
1. In addition to the requirements set forth in paragraph (a) of subsection 1 of NRS 293.3095, the form to request an absent ballot must:
(a) Include a line for:
(1) The name of the registered voter requesting the absent ballot;
(2) The signature of the registered voter requesting the absent ballot; and
(3) A tracking number that consists of the:
(I) Control number of the application to register to vote assigned to the application by the Secretary of State pursuant to NAC 293.420; or
(II) Voter registration number that is generated by computer and assigned by the county clerk in a county where a computer is used to register voters; and
(b) Include the name and address of the county clerk of the county where the registered voter who requests the ballot resides.
2. A registered voter who receives an absent ballot may vote at a polling place if the registered voter:
(a) Surrenders the absent ballot to the county clerk or a designee thereof; or
(b) Complies with the requirements set forth in subsection 3 of NRS 293.330.
(Added to NAC by Sec’y of State by R013-00, eff. 4-4-2000; A by R183-01, 5-10-2002; R163-07, 12-4-2007)