Nev. Admin. Code § 319.864 - Conditions for sale of land to sponsor
Current through August 4, 2021
NRS 319.140, 319.175, 319.190
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 319.864 Conditions for sale of land to sponsor. (NRS 319.140, 319.175, 319.190)
1. The Division will not sell land to a sponsor unless the sponsor:
(a) Executes and delivers to the Division an agreement to:
(1) Begin construction on or before a date set by mutual agreement between the Division and the sponsor; and
(2) Reconvey the land to the Division at a price which does not exceed the sales price of the land charged by the Division to the sponsor if construction is not begun or completed as scheduled or within a reasonable time after it is scheduled to begin or to be completed.
(b) Arranges to pay for the land in full.
(c) Supplies a complete set of building plans to the Division.
2. The sale of land by the Division is subject to any conditions imposed by the governmental agency that sold the land to the Division.
3. The sponsor must covenant in the contract of sale that the sponsor and his or her successors and assigns will:
(a) Develop eligible housing on the land; and
(b) Use their best efforts to:
(1) Rent the housing to families with low or moderate incomes;
(2) Sell the housing to families with low or moderate incomes; or
(3) Rent the housing to persons with special needs.
(Added to NAC by Housing Div., eff. 12-16-82; A 4-13-88; R140-01, 8-2-2002; R124-04, 10-4-2004, eff. 7-1-2009)