433.Sec. 12-1 - NEW
433.Sec. 12-1. NEW
1. A provider shall maintain and provide to the Division upon request:
(a) A copy of the operational policies developed pursuant to section 4 of this regulation;
(b) The name of each employee who serves on a vehicle that transports patients and proof that each such employee:
(1) Holds a valid driver's license;
(2) Has undergone an investigation of his or her background and personal history as required by section 6 of this regulation and has not been convicted of a crime listed in NRS 449.174; and
(3) Meets the requirements set forth in section 5 of this regulation;
(c) The name of each employee who provides direct supportive services to patients and proof that each such employee has received the training required by section 5 of this regulation; and
(d) Proof of the insurance required by section 8 of this regulation.
2. A provider shall submit to the Division a quarterly report which includes:
(a) The total number of patients transported during the quarter; and
(b) For each patient transported during the quarter:
(1) The location from which the patient was transported;
(2) The location to which the patient was transported;
(3) The person or entity that requested the transportation;
(4) The time from the request for transportation until the vehicle arrived;
(5) The type of insurance the patient has, if known; and
(6) Any escapes, injuries or other problems that occurred during the transport.
Added to NAC by Div. of Men. Health & Dev. Services by R013-20A, eff. 8-26-2020
NRS 433.324, 433.3317, 439.200
The following state regulations pages link to this page.