Nev. Admin. Code § 486.Sec. 7 - NEW
The Administrator or his or her designee shall:
1. Inspect providers, other than the Department, to ensure that the provider:
(a) Adheres to the requirements of the Program;
(b) Provides instruction using curriculum developed by a curriculum organization; and
(c) Adheres to any requirements of the contract between the provider and the Department;
2. Provide technical assistance to a provider;
3. Compile statistics on motorcycle safety and make such information publicly available on an Internet website maintained by the Department;
4. Apply for and manage grants for motorcycle safety;
5. Periodically provide training events to instructors licensed pursuant to NRS 486.375 and notify instructors of any required training event;
6. Encourage cooperation between public agencies, private persons and businesses who have an interest in promoting motorcycle safety;
7. Prepare or distribute, or both, publications to improve motorcycle safety;
8. Implement media campaigns and conduct media outreach events to improve motorcycle safety; and
9. Participate in statewide traffic safety meetings and activities to promote motorcycle safety.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.