Nev. Admin. Code § 486.Sec. 8 - NEW
In addition to the expenses authorized by NRS 486.372, authorized expenses of the Program include, without limitation:
1. Personnel costs of the Program;
2. Travel expenses of instructors for courses of instruction in motorcycle education offered in rural areas;
3. Costs associated with training the staff of the Program;
4. Costs associated with training an instructor for the Program, including, without limitation, initial training and continuing education for the instructor;
5. Financial assistance for providers;
6. Costs associated with purchasing training motorcycles and other vehicles used by providers for the Program;
7. Costs associated with maintaining and repairing training motorcycles used by the Department to provide a course of instruction in motorcycle education;
8. Costs associated with supplies related to the operation of the Program; and
9. Costs associated with carrying out any duty of the Administrator, including, without limitation, conducting the media outreach events required by subsection 8 of section 7 of this regulation.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.