Nev. Admin. Code § 517.120 - Basic drafting standards
Current through August 4, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 517.120 Basic drafting standards. (NRS 517.100)
1. The name of the county, township and range must appear at the top of each base map or overlay.
2. Section lines must be accurately drawn for each township and section numbers must be properly labeled in each section.
3. Each new claim plotted after July 1, 1987, must be drawn in black permanent ink. The outline of each claim plotted before July 1, 1987, must be drawn in permanent waterproof ink and be clearly distinguishable if reproduced by standard means.
4. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 5, each claim must be plotted at a scale of 1 inch equaling 2,000 feet or 30 chains equaling 1 inch.
5. The Administrator of the Division of Minerals of the Commission on Mineral Resources may, upon request, approve an alternate scale.
(Added to NAC by Dep’t of Minerals, eff. 9-1-88)