Nev. Admin. Code § 517.170 - Use of separate sheet to describe claims
Current through August 4, 2021
The county surveyor may use a separate sheet for placing the description of a claim on a base map or overlay if:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 517.170 Use of separate sheet to describe claims. (NRS 517.100) The county surveyor may use a separate sheet for placing the description of a claim on a base map or overlay if:
1. That procedure is used for the complete county map of mining claims;
2. The sheet is the same size as the sheet used for the base map or overlay;
3. The sheet is placed in the binder in front of and facing the base map or overlay to which it applies;
4. A separate facing sheet is used for each base map or overlay; and
5. The sheet is properly identified with the base map or overlay and contains the information required pursuant to NAC 517.160.
(Added to NAC by Dep’t of Minerals, eff. 9-1-88)