Nev. Admin. Code § 587.634 - Submission of quarterly report and payment of quarterly fee; exemption from fee; amount of fee
Current through August 4, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 587.634 Submission of quarterly report and payment of quarterly fee; exemption from fee; amount of fee. (NRS 587.877, 587.899)
1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 2, each licensee must file the quarterly reports and pay the quarterly fee required by NRS 587.877 regardless of whether the licensee manufactured, distributed or acted as the guarantor for any commercial feed during the preceding calendar quarter.
2. The provisions of subsection 1 requiring the payment of a quarterly fee do not apply to a licensee if:
(a) The fee for the same feed has been submitted in a timely manner by another licensee; or
(b) The responsibility for the payment of the fee has been assigned to another party pursuant to a contract which:
(1) Identifies each party by name, address, telephone number and title, if applicable;
(2) Includes the license number of each party;
(3) Identifies the specific product or products covered by the contract;
(4) Includes the effective date, which is on the first of a quarterly reporting period, and the expiration date, which is on the last day of a quarterly reporting period;
(5) Does not exceed a duration of 3 years; and
(6) Is signed by each party or an authorized agent of each party.
3. The quarterly fee due with each report is the greater of:
(a) Five dollars; or
(b) Fifteen cents per ton of commercial feed manufactured, distributed or guaranteed in this State during the preceding calendar quarter.
(Added to NAC by Dep’t of Agriculture by R100-15, eff. 12-21-2016)