Nev. Admin. Code § 616B.760 - Claims against Account
Current through August 4, 2021
NRS 616A.400, 616B.584, 616B.587, 616B.590
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 616B.760 Submission and contents of claim for reimbursement; refusal to process incomplete or nonconforming claims. (NRS 616A.400, 616B.584, 616B.587, 616B.590)
1. A claim for reimbursement from the Subsequent Injury Account for Private Carriers pursuant to NRS 616B.587 or 616B.590 must be submitted, in writing, to the Administrator.
2. A private carrier who submits a claim pursuant to subsection 1 shall include with the claim:
(a) All documents contained in the file of the claim and any other supporting documents that the private carrier relies upon or deems important for the determination of a claim; and
(b) A completed copy of the form entitled “D-37, Insurer’s Subsequent Injury Checklist,” which is prescribed by the Administrator. A copy of the form may be obtained from the Administrator at no cost.
3. A claim submitted to the Administrator pursuant to subsection 1 must be organized in the manner prescribed in Form D-37, Insurer’s Subsequent Injury Checklist.
4. The Administrator may refuse to process a claim that is incomplete or does not conform to the requirements of Form D-37, Insurer’s Subsequent Injury Checklist.
5. This section does not prohibit or limit the Administrator from requiring or obtaining from the private carrier or any other person any additional information relating to a claim submitted pursuant to subsection 1.
(Added to NAC by Div. of Industrial Relations by R112-98, 12-18-98, eff. 7-1-99; A by R132-14, 6-28-2016)