Nev. Admin. Code § 616C.003 - Panel of physicians and chiropractors: Appointment of members
Current through August 4, 2021
The Administrator will appoint to the panel of physicians and chiropractors described in NRS 616C.090 only physicians and chiropractors who:
NRS 616A.400, 616C.090
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 616C.003 Panel of physicians and chiropractors: Appointment of members. (NRS 616A.400, 616C.090) The Administrator will appoint to the panel of physicians and chiropractors described in NRS 616C.090 only physicians and chiropractors who:
1. Are licensed under chapter 630, 633 or 634 of NRS;
2. Have demonstrated special competence and interest in industrial health;
3. Are in good standing with the state regulatory bodies respectively charged with overseeing their licensing, practice and performance;
4. Have not lost staff privileges at any hospital on the basis of reviews conducted by their peers concerning the quality of care they have provided; and
5. Have not been suspended or removed from the panel of physicians and chiropractors by the Administrator.
[Industrial Comm’n, No. 23.020, eff. 7-1-73; renumbered as 13.020, 6-30-82] — (NAC A by Div. of Industrial Insurance Regulation, 10-26-83; 2-22-88; A by Div. of Industrial Relations by R006-97, 12-9-97; R105-00, 1-18-2001, eff. 3-1-2001)