Nev. Admin. Code § 616C.052 - Contents of arrangement by employer
Current through August 4, 2021
An arrangement by an employer to provide accident benefits must include, without limitation:
NRS 616A.400, 616C.265
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 616C.052 Contents of arrangement by employer. (NRS 616A.400, 616C.265) An arrangement by an employer to provide accident benefits must include, without limitation:
1. Written instructions to his or her employees specifying procedures to be followed for the payment of accident benefits to injured employees or employees with occupational diseases;
2. A written notification to his or her employees that the employees are not required to accept the services of a physician or chiropractor provided by the employer and may seek professional medical services from providers that the employees choose pursuant to NRS 616C.090;
3. A written explanation or a copy of instructions covering the procedures to be followed in determining the amount of fees charged by providers of medical care to be reimbursed by the employer;
4. Identification of the offices or locations in this State which are responsible for the administration and payment of accident benefits;
5. A copy of any contract between the employer and a provider of medical or hospital services; and
6. A written statement in which the employer, as a condition precedent, agrees to assume liability for the costs of transporting an injured employee to the nearest place of proper treatment and for the costs of administering first aid to the employee while the employee is being transported.
[Industrial Comm’n, No. 33.210, eff. 10-13-77] — (NAC A by Div. of Industrial Insurance Regulation, 2-22-88; A by Div. of Industrial Relations by R098-98, 12-18-98)