Nev. Admin. Code § 618.6461 - Review upon refusal to issue citation
Current through October 13, 2021
NRS 618.295, 618.435
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 618.6461 Review upon refusal to issue citation. (NRS 618.295, 618.435)
1. If a district manager refuses to issue a citation with respect to an inspection conducted pursuant to NRS 618.435, the district manager shall notify the employee in writing of his or her determination and inform the employee of his or her right to informal review.
2. The employee or representative of the employees may obtain a review of the determination by submitting a written statement of his or her position to the Chief.
3. The Chief shall notify the employer in writing when a request for review has been submitted by an employee or representative of the employees.
4. At the request of the employee or the employer, the Chief will hold an informal conference at which the employee and the employer may orally present their views.
5. After considering all written and oral statements presented, the Chief will affirm, modify or reverse the determination of the district manager and furnish the employee and the employer a written notice of his or her decision and the reasons for it. The Chief’s decision is final.
(Added to NAC by Div. of Occupational Safety & Health, eff. 8-26-83)