Nev. Admin. Code § 628B.120 - Notification to Commissioner by licensee or applicant of change in certain information, financial status, bonding, convictions or pleas or employment
Current through August 4, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 628B.120 Notification to Commissioner by licensee or applicant of change in certain information, financial status, bonding, convictions or pleas or employment. (NRS 628B.210)
1. A licensee or an applicant for the issuance of a license to engage in the business of a private professional guardian shall notify the Commissioner within 10 days of:
(a) Any change concerning the:
(1) Information provided pursuant to subsections 3 to 6, inclusive, of NRS 628B.310;
(2) Financial status of the licensee or applicant, including, without limitation, any new filing for bankruptcy, change in the solvency of the business of the licensee or applicant, or lien taken on any real property in the name of the licensee or applicant; or
(3) Equity, fidelity and surety bonds required pursuant to NRS 628B.540; or
(b) Being convicted of, or entering a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to, a felony or any crime involving fraud, misrepresentation, material omission, misappropriation, conversion or moral turpitude.
2. In addition to the requirements set forth in subsection 1, a licensee shall notify the Commissioner within 10 days of any change in employment.
(Added to NAC by Comm’r of Financial Institutions by R002-16, eff. 6-28-2016)