Nev. Admin. Code § 638 Sec. 5 - NEW
1. A person shall not practice equine dentistry in this State unless he or she is:
(a) A licensed veterinarian;
(b) A licensed veterinary technician who complies with the provisions of NAC 638.053;
(c) A veterinary technician in training who complies with the provisions of NAC 638.0525; or
(d) An equine dental provider who has obtained a certificate of registration to practice as an equine dental provider pursuant to this section and complies with the provisions of section 7 of this regulation.
2. A person who desires to secure a certificate of registration to practice as an equine dental provider in this State must submit a written application to the Board.
3. The application must be on a form provided by the Board, include any information required by the Board and be accompanied by satisfactory proof that the applicant:
(a) Is of good moral character;
(b) Is a citizen of the United States or lawfully entitled to remain and work in the United States;
(c) Holds a current certification from a professional equine dentistry organization approved by the Board; and
(d) Has obtained a written statement from a licensed veterinarian experienced in large animal medicine that the applicant will be under direct supervision of the licensed veterinarian.
4. The application must be signed by the applicant and notarized.
5. Except as otherwise provided in section 8 of this regulation, upon receipt of the application and information required by subsection 3 and payment of the fee required pursuant to NAC 638.035, the Board will issue to the applicant a certificate of registration to practice as an equine dental provider.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.