BROKERS OF RECORD AND DEVELOPERS
- § 119B.120 - Responsibility for activities
- § 119B.130 - Use of more than one location
- § 119B.140 - Developer's records: Inspection and audit
- § 119B.150 - Acceptance of permit constitutes agreement to appoint broker of record as agent for service of process
- § 119B.160 - Inspection of campground by broker; broker may be broker of record for only one developer at a time
- § 119B.170 - Records to be maintained by broker of record; inspection and audit
- § 119B.180 - Supervision of sales agents by broker of record
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.