- § 231.400 - Definitions
- § 231.405 - ''Catalyst Account" defined
- § 231.407 - "Catalyst Account disbursement"
- § 231.415 - "New primary job" defined
- § 231.418 - "Primary job" defined
- § 231.422 - "Sponsoring municipality" defined
- § 231.430 - Application for grant or loan from Account; assistance by Office and Executive Director; determination on application
- § 231.435 - Agreement between Office and sponsoring municipality upon approval of application
- § 231.438 - Agreement between sponsoring municipality and business receiving disbursement from Account; accrual of interest to Account if agreement becomes void
- § 231.440 - Conditions for disbursement of grant or loan of money from Account
- § 231.445 - Investigation of business receiving disbursement from Account to determine compliance with agreement; immediate notification of noncompliance to Executive Director
- § 231.450 - Grounds for determination sponsoring municipality not in compliance with agreement; authority of Executive Director to refuse to make grant or loan; written notice of noncompliance; cure of noncompliance; voiding of agreement if no cure
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.