- § 231.001 - Definitions
- § 231.003 - Authorized provider" defined
- § 231.006 - "Client" defined
- § 231.011 - "Economic development" defined
- § 231.015 - "Executive Director" defined
- § 231.021 - "Nonprofit private entity" defined (Repealed)
- § 231.031 - "State Plan for Economic Development" defined
- § 231.053 - Certification of businesses for certain benefits: "Consistent with the State Plan for Economic Development" interpreted
- § 231.055 - Certification of businesses for certain benefits: Interpretation of certain statutory terms
- § 231.060 - Written request by client to keep records and documents confidential; determination by Office whether record or document contains proprietary or confidential information; approval or denial of request
- § 231.070 - Recipient of allocation, grant, or loan of money required to enter into agreement with Office upon approval of application
- § 231.075 - Conditions for disbursement of allocation, grant or loan of money; request for disbursement on prescribed form; approval, denial or modification of request
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.