Program of Training for Employees of Business
- § 231.300 - "Business" construed
- § 231.305 - Application for approval of program of workforce recruitment, assessment and training; addition of approved applicant to list of authorized providers; update of information if changes to program
- § 231.310 - Preapplication by business for participation in program; approval, modification or denial; criteria for approval
- § 231.315 - Allocation, grant or loan of money to defray cost of program: Request by authorized provider or local governing body; considerations for approval or denial; priority for distributions
- § 231.320 - Allocation, grant or loan of money to defray cost of program: Recipient must not use money to supplant money otherwise available; requirement to purchase equipment from Nevada System of Higher Education; acceptance of liability for equipment
- § 231.323 - Allocation, grant or loan of money to defray cost of program: Quarterly reporting by authorized provider on progress of program; annual summary of reports; assistance by Office and Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
- § 231.327 - Allocation, grant or loan of money to defray cost of program: Authority of Executive Director to refuse to make disbursement; written notice of refusal; cure of noncompliance; requirement of recipient to refund
- § 231.330 - Exclusion of persons from program based upon nonmembership in labor organization prohibited
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.