AVAILABILITY AND INSPECTION OF PUBLIC RECORDS
- § 239.860 - "Readily available" interpreted
- § 239.861 - "Readily available medium" interpreted
- § 239.862 - Certain information concerning availability of public records to be made available by agency on Internet
- § 239.863 - Form to inspect, copy or receive copy of public record
- § 239.864 - Fee for providing copy of public record: Estimate of fee; deposit
- § 239.865 - Records official authorized to request additional information or clarification relating to request to inspect, copy or receive public record
- § 239.866 - Requirements for inspection of public record
- § 239.867 - No requirement to create public record that does not exist
- § 239.868 - Agency prohibited from disposing of requested public record; disposal of unclaimed copy of public record
- § 239.869 - Adoption by reference of Nevada Public Records Act: A Manual for State Agencies
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.