PROBATIONARY AND TRIAL PERIODS
- § 284.442 - Length of probationary period
- § 284.444 - Application of probationary period
- § 284.446 - Time counted toward completion of probationary period
- § 284.448 - Time not counted toward completion of probationary period
- § 284.450 - Adjustment of probationary period
- § 284.458 - Rejection of probationary employees
- § 284.460 - Failure of permanent employee who voluntarily transferred to complete trial period: Restoration to former position or other placement; required notifications; exception
- § 284.462 - Placement of promoted employee who fails to attain permanent status or is dismissed for certain causes from position to which employee was promoted; placement of displaced employee
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.