REPORTS ON PERFORMANCE AND LETTERS OF INSTRUCTION
- § 284.468 - Standards for performance of work
- § 284.470 - Preparation, filing, contents, discussion and distribution of reports; powers and duties of employees; review; adjustment of grievances
- § 284.474 - Employee entitled to copy of report (Repealed)
- § 284.478 - Appeal of decision of reviewing officer (Repealed)
- § 284.480 - Letters of instruction: Authorized use as coaching or performance management tool; contents; discussion; retention in working file of supervisor
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.