USE OF ALCOHOL OR DRUGS
- § 284.880 - Definitions
- § 284.882 - Administration of screening tests
- § 284.884 - Maximum allowable concentrations of alcohol in blood or breath of employee; confirmation of positive result on screening test of breath
- § 284.886 - Screening test for controlled substance required of applicant for position affecting public safety; exception
- § 284.888 - Request for employee to submit to screening test: Interpretation of grounds; completion of required form
- § 284.889 - Circumstances under which employee is deemed to have refused to submit to screening test when requested or required; requirement to rescind offer of employment
- § 284.890 - Transportation of employee to and from location of screening test
- § 284.892 - Duties of employee who is referred to employee assistance program
- § 284.893 - Return to work of employee who tests positive for alcohol or controlled substance while on duty
- § 284.894 - Treatment of applicant who tests positive; treatment of employee who tests positive twice within 5-year period
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.