WORK-RELATED INJURIES AND OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES
- § 284.600 - Definitions
- § 284.6002 - Physical assessments
- § 284.6004 - Temporary assignment: Conditions for offer; termination; subsequent assignment; medical examination
- § 284.6008 - Temporary assignment: Location; jurisdiction of appointing authority; effect of jurisdiction of another appointing authority; classification and payment of employee
- § 284.6012 - Temporary assignment: Effect of family and medical leave
- § 284.6013 - Determination of effective date of permanent disability
- § 284.6014 - Eligibility of employee with permanent disability for reemployment
- § 284.6015 - Risk Management Division to provide certain information regarding permanent disability of employee to Division of Human Resource Management and appointing authority
- § 284.6017 - Placement on reemployment list of name of employee with permanent disability
- § 284.6018 - Status following reemployment of person with permanent disability; restoration of name to reemployment list following failure of such person to complete probationary period; rights of employee after expiration of right to reemployment
- § 284.6019 - Limitations on eligibility for reemployment of person with permanent disability
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.