- § 288.271 - Establishment; assignment of members of Board to panel; presiding officer
- § 288.2715 - Scheduling of meetings of panel; assignment of cases and stipulations to dismiss; assignment of cases involving statewide significance to full Board
- § 288.2718 - Split decision: Filing and service of petition for reconsideration by full Board; failure to file timely petition constitutes final decision for purposes of judicial review
- § 288.272 - Split decision: Requirements for petition for reconsideration and supporting memorandum of points and authorities; raising of point for first time in petition for reconsideration
- § 288.2725 - Split decision: Approval or denial of petition for reconsideration by full Board; oral argument if petition approved; petition for rehearing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.