RECOGNITION OF AND NEGOTIATION WITH EMPLOYEE ORGANIZATIONS
- § 288.100 - Determination of negotiability
- § 288.110 - Elections
- § 288.120 - Use of election results in determination of bargaining unit
- § 288.130 - Appeal of determination of bargaining unit
- § 288.140 - Lists of organizations recognized by employers
- § 288.143 - Application for recognition of organization; petition to challenge sufficiency of application
- § 288.145 - Withdrawal of recognition of organization by local government employer
- § 288.146 - Withdrawal of recognition of organization upon petition by another employee organization
- § 288.147 - Lists of officers and representatives of organizations
- § 288.150 - Fact finder: Personal assessment of merits prohibited; schedule for hearing; record of proceedings; report
- § 288.155 - Fact finder: Effect of failure to schedule hearing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.